Thursday, October 16, 2014

Zoobic Adventure


Last July, my kids and I joined my friends and their kids in a Zoobic adventure.
It was an exciting and fun day with the young at heart and the kids. To top it all, no one from the kiddos had tantrums and no one spilled inside the car. Great job kids!

Everyone enjoyed the trip. I thank also my friends who gave their helping hands that day for my two kids. It was our first long trip on our own – my kids and I. We did not bring any help from our family.

I am so proud of my two kids – they were brave. They touched the tiger! They were very curious in everything that they see.

It was a day of bonding with my friends and their kids as well.
Looking forward to do this again J



getting ready, having lunch

the kids

meeting the mighty tiger

audience participation
Mommy kisses,

May

No comments:

Post a Comment