Tuesday, May 5, 2015

DIY: Party Decors


When my kids turned one, this blog is not yet existing. I was not able to get close up photos of the DIY party decors I made for my kids.

1) For my son: table centerpiece
Materials: cleaned empty cans, styrofoam, BBQ sticks, Japanese papers, construction papers, adhesive tape, and of course the photos of my son for the first 12 months.




2) For my daughter: somewhat fan decors (I don't know how to call it)
Materials: colored papers, printed hello kitty characters and photos of my daughter during her first year

These decors served as wall and hanging decors.


The photos of my kids served also as take-aways of our guests. I made sure to include pictures of my kids with our friends and relatives so that they can bring home their photos with my kids - during baptismal, events and everyday activities.

For their next party, which would probably years from now, I will make sure to document my DIY party projects :)

Mommy kisses,

May

No comments:

Post a Comment