Friday, July 4, 2014

Day Tour: Ark Avilon Zoo

My kids and I had a trip to the Ark of the Avilon zoo with my parents last February 2014.

If you are looking for a new experience for your kids, this is perfect. The great part of the tour is my kids get a chance to mingle, feed and see closely some of the animals.

My son and his lolo even named the cute and entertaining kid. The kid keeps on following my son.

My daughter who was 10 months at the time of your visit touched the hands of this friendly orangutan. As far as I could remember her name is Jenny.

I suggest you pay in advance through bank deposit to save on your entrance cost. Here is the link of their FB account for more details.


Address: Frontera Verde Ortigas Avenue Corner C-5, Pasig
Contact Number: (02) 706 2992







Hope you can visit the place soon with your kids and family! Enjoy!

Happy weekend!


Mommy kisses,

May

No comments:

Post a Comment