Thursday, May 29, 2014

Healthy Snacks for Breastfeeding Mommies


Do you want these? 

You can also achieve these. You can also express 18 oz of breast milk in one sitting.




If you want these, here is another healthy treat for us breastfeeding mommies. Actually, even if you are not breastfeeding and you want to eat healthier foods while at work, this is perfect for you – oatmeal with malunggay powder.





I bought from an online seller 1 kilo of malunggay powder and 50 pcs of malunggay tea bags. These are mainstay items on my office desk. I just add malunggay powder on whatever I eat or drink such as soup or hot choco.

Yes, I am using my son’s old but still useful bowl and spoon. These items are so cute that I cannot afford throw.

For three years, I am in constant search of the best way to help me produce more breast milk for my kids especially my Kuya K loves to continue nursing from me or drinking from the bottle or from his cup.

Will share more of my secret weapons why my supply of milk is abundant.
Another secret is – praying. I always pray that we will be blessed with more milk!


Mommy kisses,

May 


No comments:

Post a Comment