Monday, May 26, 2014

My Fashionable Baby Bag


Who says baby bags cannot be fashionable? Let me show you our new baby bag that is not only functional but also fabulous. ;-)

Our bag, always ready to go.


with my my son's favorite toy

 his baby book - just incase we need to see a doctor (aside from his pedia)

something to prevent insect bites and to mend minor cuts

plus a cup of water, this is a must.


his tablet at one of the secret pockets - this is my last weapon against boredom.

alcohol and wet tissue, we don't leave without these two.

all the other stuff we might be needing - cap, sunnies, cologne/perfume, lipstick, umbrella, vanity kit and wallet

I still bring the changing pad (just in case) and a toweland put it in one zipped pocket.

some identification documents, prayer booklet and rosary - you'll never know when will you be needing these.

Folding fan and bag hook

Everything in has its place inside our bag and I can get them instantly :-)


Mommy hugs,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment