Friday, June 20, 2014

AVENTure: Philips Avent’s Lactation Room


During my AVENTure last June 7, I had a chance to use the Avent’s lactation room.

I must say, this is the best lactation room I ever visited.

The couch is very comfy. You can relax while nursing your baby or expressing your breast milk.

Everything you see inside the room are soothing and pleasant – pictures, baby cute items and some tips on breastfeeding. Even the view outside, you can take a peek.

Any mother would love to nurse or express milk in this lovely room.

I hope all companies can provide this kind of room for all nursing mothers.



Of course, there is my big back pack
to carry all the breastfeeding stuff I need :)


Thank you Avent for giving me a chance to use your room. Hope to visit your office once again J

Mommy kisses,

May

No comments:

Post a Comment