Monday, June 30, 2014

My Shawl

I use my shawl for various purposes. I do not leave the house without a shawl during long or whole day trips. I use it to:
  1. cover when nursing one of my children
  2. cover myself when expressing breast milk
  3. cover myself or my kids from sun rays or drizzle
  4. cover myself when it is cold
  5. play with my kids: hide and seek or if my son would like to become super hero
  6. make it as a blanket for my kids
  7. shield from all sorts – dust, pollution, water splash, etc.

My partner in this blog, Mel offered me to try the shawl she is selling. I really like the feel of the shawl, it is soft and thick. It is really different from what I usually buy from the malls. Apart from its quality, it is affordable. 

When I said to her that I really like the fabric of the shawl she gave me, a new venture for us emerged again. Just like this blog – we were just chatting and then we came up an idea of hosting one blog about mommy stuff. 






We are going to re-sell the shawl. It is @ 250 only. For more details, just drop us an email at mommymel.mommymay@gmail.com or message us at any of these numbers: smart: 0928-507-3376; sun: 0925-870-3049; 0917-629-7877.

These are also perfect as birthday or Christmas gifts. Grab one now!

Mommy kisses,

May

No comments:

Post a Comment