Monday, June 16, 2014

Banana Malunggay Smoothie


I want to share with you one of my favorite concoctions to increase my breast milk supply – Banana Malunggay Smoothie. Actually, it will be up to you want you want to have.

These are the basic things you need:

Blender
Banana
Choco drink
Cold water
Ice
Malunggay powder – I got this from an online seller. 1 kilo is P650. I put one teaspoon for every glass of drink. For this smoothie, I intended to have three cups that I can drink for two days so I put three teaspoons.

Sugar or/and milk are optional. It depends on your preferences if you want to add these.

Sometimes, I include pieces of cookies, cereals or whatever leftovers of my children that I can find.








This smoothie will surely quench your thirst plus you will produce more breast milk for your baby.

Enjoy your own concoction today!

Mommy kisses,

May

No comments:

Post a Comment