Friday, June 13, 2014

Museums for the Mind and Spirit

Last May 31, we were given a chance to visit four interesting and amazing places – The Philippine Science Centrum, The Spirit of Bethlehem Gallery, Museum of Miniatures and Joey Velasco Gallery.

Today, we will share with you the Museums for the mind and spirit. These places are perfect for both adults and kids. Allow yourself and your children to appreciate great creations.

The Spirit of Bethlehem Gallery
Do you want experience Christmas everyday? Visit this place.


Philippine setting of Bethlehem

Amazing collections of the Nativity scene

Amazing Christmas tree

Museum of Miniatures
Great creations! Find the mouse in one of the sets J   






Joey Velasco Gallery
When I asked the tour guide if the man behind these amazing paintings was the one who created the Last Supper with the beggars. And when I turned my head and saw the famous painting, I had goose bumps. I think Mr, Joey Velasco was beside me J 


Ang Hapag

One of the unfinished works

Mr. Joey Velasco also sculpts

This is very dear to me. I have a special child sister.


For the people behind these amazing collections and creations, thank you for sharing it to us – the public.

Should you want to see more, visit the place. Here is the brochure. Feel free to contact them for bookings.



Mommy kisses,

May





No comments:

Post a Comment