Sunday, June 29, 2014

My AVENTure with Philips Air Fryer

This is a late post. I prepared fries and chicken two weeks ago to try my new air fryer. Thank you Philips Avent J

I have two versions for fries. First, ready-made fries; and second, fresh potatoes that I cut in strips.

I just added a dash of salt. Voila! I have a healthier snack for my kids!
Both my kids love it plus of course, the entire household. But I prefer the fresh potatoes.

Then I tried fried chicken. Prepare a bowl of one beaten egg. The number of eggs depends on the amount of chicken you will marinate. I put some salt pepper, dried rosemary and thyme. Before I put it inside the fryer, I coated it with flour.

Then here are my finished products! My son also loves the chicken.



The Philips Air Fryer



Cut potatoes 

Output of ready-made fries
Output of cut potatoes. Actually I forgot to take a photo of it.
I just borrowed my son's plate and this is what is left.



Thank you Avent for giving me a chance to prepare food in just a couple of minutes without the mess, and of course a healthier version.

Happy Sunday!

Mommy kisses,

May




1 comment: