Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sharing My AVENTure: Circle of 30 Moms


June 7, the awarding of the Avent's Circle of 30 Moms. It was a long and fun day for me and the rest of the proud Avent mommies.


For our team, yellow, we were picked-up between 8:30-9:30 along Shaw and Ortigas. My seatmate in the van and the first mommy I get to know was mommy Cherry Tagalog.

With Cherry Tagalog

Nice welcoming signage :)


Thank you for the plaque

We had the awarding and of course a short speech. I shared how Avent helped me to fulfill my duties. The product that I really patronize is their single electric /manual pump. I just hope there will be a special price for us, Circle of 30 Moms for our next purchase of Avent products. A double electric pump is now included in my wish list. Here is a photo of my dream pump showcased in their demo area. J
My dream pump - double electric breast pump
 We had lunch then prepared ourselves for the photo shoot and video shoot. Some mommies were done with those two activities because their call time were earlier and they came from the provinces so they can go home after taking their lunch.

While waiting for our turn for the video shoot, I got to learn some funny and amazing stories from my teammates. We mommies have our own stories to share. I really enjoyed the company of my yellow teammates.

Here are the stuff we received from Philips Avent.

The loot bags and the stuff given to us :)






The yellow team - while waiting for our turn

And of course, the Philips Air Fryer! Thank you.
It was a great experience. Thank you Philips Avent!

Can't wait for our next activity!

Mommy kisses,

May

No comments:

Post a Comment